Ir al contenido principal

My favorite subject

I think that this semester is being the one that has been shorter because we have a long protest demonstration, mini-vacations for national holidays, a lot of holidays and travels of the academics. So.. I consider that this semester has been easy, but now, at the end of the semester is being very difficult.

This semester I got seven subjects, a lot! and of all those that like the most is "social ethics" that who gives, it is the academic Raul Villarroel, an important and very well-known at the national level. I like this subject because I think is a complex information and the teacher explains us very well. Finally the contents and the methodology are interesting to me.


I think that this signature is a big contribution to my career because if you don't have ethical codes you can't be a professional that search the common benefit and this is the most important thing of the social work and justly the objective of this signature is the social responsibility and civic engagement; The development of Applied Ethics is based on the promotion of a general perspective of

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hi everybody! Welcome to my blog. This time I am going to show you which country I would like to visit. This country is New Zealand because I have loved nature since I was very young, and this country is characterized by its landscapes and natural environments, as well as respect for nature is enacted, so this dream has become  a goal. I think it is the place where I would like to spend the rest of my life. What I know about New Zealand is that it is an island, or rather a lot of islands, which, despite having a monarchy is considered one of the freest countries and with the greatest respect for rights. I know that his main language is English and that the demonym is "kiwi" As I mentioned before, if I had the opportunity I would like to live in this country, mainly for the culture, the quality of life and the landscapes.  Thanks for reading, I hope to see you!

Autobiography

Hi, my name is Gabriel Mena. I was born in Chile, whereabout San Bernardo. I have 19 years old and still live there, so I see the changes around my house from rural landscapes to the big factories and companies. I study at colegio Saint Arieli, after at liceo Manuel Barros Borgoño and I actually study Social Work at Universidad de Chile. My family is so big, we are seven persons, but in my house we are four persons, but always see all of them at the weekends or important dates like a birthdates. My hobbies are eating out, go to the park, share with my friends, ride on my bicycle and go to races.

My best holiday

Hi everyone! I hope you are good… Today I will tell you about what I consider my best holiday. First of all I think that it is very difficult for me to choose to choose only one moment, because I try to enjoy the holidays every year in the best way, but if I had to choose, I think that this would be the first time I traveled to the south of Chile, in that I remember that my uncle said to pack our luggage for the next morning and nobody believed him, but it was true! I don’t remember very well, but I think we went for a week or two in which we knew many places, we did the route of the seven lakes and other places, at that time I was amazed by the landscapes and from there that almost every year we travel to a new southern place. Although I think it made it the best trip, it was the fact of traveling with all my cousins and my uncle, who is very funny. That time we camped, entered national parks, hot springs and toured a lot!